Smartballs are beautifully designed kegel balls with a soft, silky hypoallergenic surface and a slightly elliptical form for discreet, sensual stimulation & training.
Key Features of the Teneo UNO Smartballs include :
- Teneo Uno Smartballs are lighter in weight, making them ideal for first timers or women with a dropped or tilted uterus.
- They have a stretchy silicone loop, which makes for easy and hygienic use.
- No batteries required, the balls jiggle and exercise your muscles using the motion of your body.
- Made of 100% body-safe hypoallergenic silicone.
- Super quiet & discreet, you can wear them without anyone knowing.
- Recommended by Midwives & Gynecologists
Size & Weight of the Teneo Uno Smartballs : 4.5 cm (ball) 7.3 cm (band) Ø 3.6 cm, 41g
Colours : Fushia & White, Purple & White or Fuschia & Black
Why use SmartBalls?
Because trained vaginal muscles and pelvic floor will help intensify intimate pleasures and help prevent stress incontinence suffered by many women at some stage in their life (especially after natural births). The stronger your muscles, the more intense your orgasms can be!
Using SmartBalls to train your pelvic floor muscles:
Smartballs are inserted vaginally. Every movement you make will then cause the internal metal balls to rotate, creating soft to intense vibrations that stimulate, massage and train.
Gently insert the UNO Smartball so that it’s in position inside your vagina rather like a tampon. Remember to leave the cord hanging out so that you can remove the balls later, & use a little lubricant at first if you prefer.
Now try walking around. It’s far more beneficial to the muscles if you do not stay seated. Let gravity help you focus on keeping the ball/s inside you. If you find the ball/s start to slide out, don’t panic just keep practicing trying to hold them in. Spend 20 to 30 minutes each day for the next 6 to 12 weeks and you should start to notice a difference.
The great thing about SmartBalls is that you can use them discreetly -exercise on the go for example whilst washing-up or even taking the dog for a walk. They are silent inside you so no one but you will know they are there!