To end off the month, we’ve scoured the net for some of the most interesting facts where the Penis is concerned. Whilst doing so, we uncovered a few crazy one’s too – enjoy !
- There are two types of penises. One kind expands and lengthens when becoming erect (a grower). The other appears big most of the time, but doesn’t get much bigger after achieving erection (a shower). An international Men’s Health survey reports that 79 percent of men have growers, whilst 21 percent have showers.
- The Size debate: Apparently only 6 percent of the male population need extra-large rubbers according to condom manufacturers. The biggest erect penis ever recorded was 13.5 inches, & researchers estimate that fewer than 5,000 men on earth have a penis 11 inches or larger.
Also, you can stop grinning at the guy with giant hands or large feet ladies – there is no correlation between penis size and shoe size, hand size or nose size…
- Get it up or else – impotence is actually grounds for divorce in 24 of the American states…yikes!
- We all know smoking isn’t good – but research has shown that smoking can shrink your penis by as much as a centimeter during the course of your life – and will make it much less likely you can get an erection.
- Contrary to popular belief – the ‘order’ to climax, is directed from the spinal cord & not his brain…
- A penis is not under conscious control. It’s under the control of a guy’s autonomic nervous system – and that means that sometimes however much he wants an erection to go away, it won’t. (Or, of course, however much he wants an erection to happen, it sometimes just wont happen). Time to give them a break ladies.
- Koro, dubbed ‘penis panic’ is a certified mass hysteria where men truly believe their members are in danger of vanishing. The fear is most common in Africa and the Far East.
- Time to rethink the your breakfast cereal : Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and Graham Crackers were originally invented to suppress masturbation. Inventors Sylvester Graham and john Kellogg believed the problem of masturbating could be fixed by keeping body heat out of the penis, which they attributed to food intake.
- In 1609, an Italian physician documented the first case of a man with diphallasparatus two or more penises. This ultra-rare condition has since been found in less than 80 men worldwide.
- 85% of women say they’re satisfied with their partner’s penis, while only 55% of men are happy with the one they’ve got. Remember – it’s what you do with it that counts!
- The average man has 11 erections during the day, 9 erections during the night, and will ejaculate 7200 times in his life time!
- The penis that’s (allegedly) given most pleasure to most women was that of King Fatefehi of Tonga who is said to have deflowered 37,800 women over a period of 14 years between 1770 & 1784. (That’s approx seven a day!)
Compiled by Deeper Love ♥